Saturday, December 13, 2003

CPU GRADUATION

The grand finale... Now CPU truly ends, and I can't help but feeling hollow... Sigh... Well, it ends now. Bye. Doors slammed, wat's there to expect in da future? Still waiting for reply from IMU, so I'm kinda stuck in a limbo now...

Left for college around 12.15pm, and picked Jayne up along the way. Picked up my gown (man the weather's hot and I hate formal attire!), pass it to Sebastian, and have a really hasty lunch, as I have only about 30 minutes b4 the briefing starts. The briefing took too much time, and much too boring... And Boodram still annoys the hell out of me, calling me Mr Egg like that. Brrrr... Wearing the gown really felt weird, as if I'm a floating balloon or sumthing... But still, look smart! >>=)

As for the ceremony, it's OK... Kinda disappointed that I dun get the science award, and kinda unhappy Zhen get it, since he only took 2 science subjects, and has already won the Chairman's Award. But then, even if Zhen dun win it, other probably get it too... So it adds up to nothing after so much hardwork... Guess I've started too late, wasted the 1st sem... Oh nvm. I've learn from it. I'll juz make sure I won't repeat the same mistake again... But shit juz happens sumtimes... Sigh...

The speeches were OK, ranging from so-so to really amusing (Harish's). The performance by the choir were also good, espeacially (ironically) the national anthem of Malaysia and Canada. Their versions of them were so astonishingly refreshing! The graduation song by Vitamin C however, was just TOO OVERUSED and sound horribly cliche... Argh... The candle stuff was... well, interesting, but very... idle, I guess.

By the time the ceremony ended, the sky was black... A storm was coming. After spending much time and energy returning the gown, submit the survey, return the candle, get my diploma, and taking pics, I finally got down to the cafeteria... And a huge pour followed... Well, guess I have to cancel my trip to the IMU concert... Kinda guilty of not going... TJ sounded disappointed when I told him... But well, I'm too tired also anyway... Went back soon after. Unclimatic endind for my year at CPU eh? Sigh...

Well, that's all, I guess... <=(

No comments: