Wednesday, December 24, 2003

I AM STILL KING!

Went to IMU to pay the fees for Semester 1. Since I wanna go to Sunway Pyramid and Taylor's College for awhile after that, I decided to drive myself, following behind my mum's car (need her to pay the fees, and to preventing myself from getting lost!) I'm really surprised to see that they're still interviewing potential candidates! Wow... Here I am, already accepted to IMU, when so many are still in the selection process! I wonder how it works...

While waiting for the SLOW processing work on the fees, I chatted with a guy from Sarawak, Joseph Tan. He there for the interview for Medical course, and seemed quite nervous too. For some reasons, most of the guys I met in IMU for the past few visits who came for the interviews were... nerdy... Hopefully they only form a minority... Life in uni would have been incredibly boring if all the students are like that! Well, this guy sure do strike me as one studious one, and seemed to be quite nervous too. I tried to calm him down, and told him wat the interview questions will be like. I also found out that his family is here for a vacation, and he was came along so he can have the interview at the same time. Talk about good arrangements! >=)

I tried to get a letter stating I'm officially a med student at IMU, so I could apply for the scholarship at Lee Foundation. Turns out that they can't do that until I register next year at 25th February... But that's too late! It's easier for me to get the scholarship now bcuz i have connection with someone there at Lee Foundation... but he's retiring at the end of this month! Well, hope I can still get it using the offer letter and receipt!

Then to Taylor's... And my am I glad that I AM STILL THE HIGHEST IN BIOLOGY!!! I'm still King! Hahahahaha... No Alexis is going to destroy all my hardwork throughout the semester!! Ohoo!!! So that 1 goal achieved! Have a nice chat with Miss Betsy. She seems to be very familiar with me now... She's interested to know the future venture of all CPU graduates, so u guys should write to her! Lol.

Then to Sunway Pyramid. Finally bought the Vision of Escaflowne and The Joy Luck Club. Met a few of my friends too! Haha, it's a small world really.

No comments: