Thursday, December 04, 2003

GREAT PARTY AT ISAAC'S PLACE

Went to Isaac's "housewarming" party yesterday night... Drived Kenneth, Kendrick and Adeline along... My, the house is so spacious!! My 1st impression was actually HUGE!, but later I realize it's juz an illusionary effect. It wasn't really large, but incredibly spacious! The food was excellent, but more so the game!



We played Taboo at the "formal" living room (as Isaac puts it... there's 2 living rooms!) They changed the rule a bit, which frankly was a trifle disappointing to me, but still, the game is unbelievably FUN! It's hilarious, exciting, and engaging! Spent about 1 and a half hour juz playing da game! Gosh, it's so good, I'm thinking of buying one myself! But it's NOT cheap... RM 89.90... Another version cost RM 119.90 or sumthing... $$$...

And finally, the new PC will be coming to me house tomorrow! After 1 month of waiting! And kinda cheap if u ask me... Here's the basic configuration of the PC:

Intel Pentium 4 2.6GHz
512 MB DDRAM
GeForce 4 Graphic Card
Integrated 3D Audio Sound System
80GB HDD
CD-RW & DVD combo drive
17" Samsung flat monitor
Altec Lansing Surround System


Sounds pretty good, eh? It only costs around RM 3000! I can't believe my own ears! Well, juz hope that it will not be as problematic as my last PC... Finally I can play some games that I've missed for the past few years! Hooray! ;)

No comments: