Tuesday, December 16, 2003

BAD DREAM

I woke up this morning from a horrifying nightmare... I write the details down on a paper at once after I woke up. Looking at the paper now, it juz seemed like a pile of unrelated sentences... Let me try to re-piece them together...

I was studying Physics for SPM (why SPM, I dunno). I then started to grew worry, cuz I've kept studying Physics and neglected my Chemistry. As u guys know, there ain't much sense of time in dream world... I thought it was a Friday then, and the SPM test will start next Monday... yet there's an awful feeling of something's not right there... I told my dad, and check out the timetable for the test... and I was shocked beyond imagination... All the dates for the test were b4 the 10th of December... That means... SPM was over already!!!

I panic and despair. What? How come? how come no one call me when I was not in the exam hall? Dad told me we're in vacation then, at Sepang. In my dream, there's no telephone line there, and therefore I can't be contacted. I was so grieved then I woke up in shock... Then a great sense of relief took over...

Yea, I know, the nightmare dun make sense, but it was horrifying when I was still in it...

No comments: