Wednesday, December 17, 2003

YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!!

I have juz finished my fried rice for lunch, and was going to the kitchen for my secong helping, when someone shouted outside my house. Thinking that it may perhaps be salesman or something, I hesitated for a moment b4 I looked outside... It's an Indian in a blue shirt with a motocycle behind him. Seeing that he carried a mail with him, I figured it must have been important, so I went out of my house and towards him.

He was busying giving me papers to sign when I noticed the logo of the mail envelope he's carrying... IMU!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! FINALLY!!! THE HOUR OF DOOM APPROACHES!!!! Well, wat happened next was a blur, but I remember signing 3 documents and ran into my house howling with excitement, yet reluctant to open up the mail so quickly that I'll spoil the golden moment of the excitement...



Well, now the mail is juz beside the monitor... and I have yet to open it... Well, here goes... [deep inhale]

* * * * * * * * * * * *


I'M ACCEPTED TO IMU!!!! Ohooo!!!! Yeehaa!!! Hahahahahahahaha... Man I'm glad... Though it's not totally unexpected... Oh heck, Thank you God!!! =D Phew, for a minute there I was worrying that I may not be accpeted... Cuz there's no plan B for me if IMU dun accept me!!! Hmmm, come to think of it, it's weird that the motorcycle carries no emblem of the company... Wat izzit again? SecureXpress... Oh nvm... Now to spread the news!!! =D

No comments: