Saturday, December 20, 2003

NO SPECIFIC TOPIC

Finished Max Payne 2... in 4 days! It's a nice improvement indeed, and I really enjoyed the game. And man, it seriously is funny! Even the stupid shows that played in the TVs at Max's world!!! I kinda regretted not paying much attention to them earlier, cuz I only found out at the very end of the game that they're actually a series withing the game! I espeacially like Lords and Ladies, which has incredibly cheesy dialogue and voice acting, really hilarious!!! The graphics have improve, and I really enjot the closing song, Late Goodbye, by Poets of the Fall. Can't wait for Max Payne 3!!!

Well, I realized that I didn't post my thoughts on Infernal Affairs 3 I watched a few days earlier, till I read Kay Ping's blog a couple of days ago (a very nicely-designed blog, btw). I guess the reason behind this is becuz I dun like it... Well, I think it's not neccessary at all. The storyline is awfully confusing, and serves no purpose. The only good thing I can say about the show is the charming and funny romantic scenes between Tony's and Kelly's characters. That part really shines in the movie.

Will be watching RoTK with my sis, cousin and her siblings this Sunday... I wonder if I'l enjoy the show, since I was extremely angered by TTT... Well, we'll see... Juz hope that my cousin will not bug me with questions throughout all the movie... Being a big fan of LoTR (the book, not the movies, mind u), I guess it's my duty to clarify any confusion/distortion/perversion caused by the movies. Burarom... >=(

No comments: