Thursday, December 25, 2003

WHAT A DAY!

Whoa... wat a day! Well, it began with me watching The Joy Luck Club... Cried my tears out when it ends... really really touching... Then came the long day trip to MidValley and Pyramid... It's kinda funny that I'm going to that 2 places, cuz I've been to MidValley 2 days ago and Pyramid juz yesterday! Lol... But well, the purpose this time around is different... It's to buy some new year clothes with my frens! =D

Haha... We were stuck in a serious traffic jam at Petaling Jaya... Then spent more than 40 minutes looking for a car park at MidValley. I was suffering from a bad gastric then... hehe. After lunch, me, Wei Cher and Thian Meng stroll around the mall... fow a about an hour or so, but we still bought nothing... For some reasons, the clothes juz seemed... normal, plain, or unsuitable... Then we left dor Sungei Wang Plaza, but unfortunately we took the wrong turn and end up back at PJ... Well, we could have a U-turn back, but the way back to KL was so heavily jammed we abandoned the idea. So we end up at Pyramid.

Well, things turn out the same in Pyramid... We guys didn't buy anything! Wei Cher's sis, who drove us there, together withher friend, then "intervene" and "forced" us to try all types of clothes all over the mall. It was hilarious at times... But well, their "strategy" worked... All 3 of us ended up buying at least 1 item... I bought 2 though... I simple but nice T-shirt, and a turtle-neck shirt. They say the turtle-neck shirt looked nice on me, but I know I have to get rid of my tummy... Lol... This is also the 1st turtle-neck shirt I've ever bought... Hope it lasts long!

By the time we reached home, it's 9.15pm already... Whoa... Damn tiring day, from 12pm to 9.15pm, scouting for clothes... But it was wonderful! Maybe I'll go for another such trip soon! Perhaps at Times Square!

No comments: