Friday, October 31, 2003

THE CALL

Can't sleep last nite... Stomach cramp! Felt like as if all the intestines inside my body have became living snakes, twirling around and tightening themselves into a clamp! Oh the awful pain! Went to see the doctor this morning and got my medication... Hopefully it'll be over in a couple of days! Reached college at 10.30 am, and went to 3rd period Econ class instead...

It was during this period when my handphone vibrates... Normally I'll shut it at once and focus on the lessons... But thank God it's otherwise this time... It's a call from IMU!!! They ask if they can interview me at the 6th of November, 10 am... Next Wednesday! Wow, so early! Great! I was thinking that I'll confirm with them later, but they want me to say yes or no at once... So YES it is! Ooho! Hopefully I can enter the uni and get the affirmation letter b4 mid-December!

And now I'm kinda nervous bout the interview... Heard that it's 3 interviewers to 1... Hmmmm... <=(

No comments: