Friday, June 25, 2004

AND THERE GOES SEMESTER 1...

Have my final lecture of semester one yesterday... Sigh... Now that semester 1 has come and gone, I kinda feel sad for it... Probably TJ's fault for being so sentimental about his 1st sem when I meet him again on my very 1st day at IMU. Orientation soon followed... So memorable yet so horrid... Heehee...

Time really flies here. 4 months juz flow past in a blink. And the amount of stuff we have learned in this short 4 months would have shock all my friends who aren't in med school! Hahahaha... And to think that this is the EASIEST semester in IMU! Whoa, I see more challenges ahead of me... provided if I pass my sem 1 of cuz!

Oh well... I guess there's no point for me getting sentimental now. Life has been good for the past 4 months in IMU, and I have really enjoyed myself and dun have any regrets at all for choosing medicine and IMU. Well, b4 my sentimentalism destroy my mood for studies, I better stop reflecting on "the good old days" now...

All the best to Sem 1, Sem 3 and Sem 5 students for the Finals! Oh and all the best to my fellow batchmates in Summative 2 next Monday as well! May God bless you all!

(Man, this sounds like the end...)

No comments: