Thursday, June 10, 2004

ON-TIME DISTRIBUTION OF LECTURE NOTES

1st there was Dr. Vishna, and now Dr. Su Chen... I kinda hate it when I can't get my lecture notes on that day itself, since that means that I couldn't at least read thru the notes once at the very day the lecture is commenced. According to some research, if we dun revise wat we learn within 24 hours, 90% of it will juz disappear, followed by 90% for the next day, and 90% for the next and so on. Therefore it is important that I get to revise my notes on the very same day with the lecture...

While I'm usually a forgiving person, I'm really annoyed and disappointed by Dr. Su Chen today... All of us (well, almost) groan after she announced that we'll get our ecture notes tomorrow, and guess wat's her reaction? She actually told us angrily that we should not groan, bcuz at least we WILL get our notes. I found her attitude disgusting. I mean, not only she did not APOLOGISE for not being able to distribute the notes to us in time, she actually got ANGRY when we groan... Hello, it's YOUR INEFFICIENCY that causes us so much trouble, couldn't u at least be a little bit more APOLOGETIC? Sheesh...

Let's hope this problem will not extend to the coming sems... Although I guess for Dr. Vishna's case, it's beyond any hope...

No comments: