Monday, June 21, 2004

GOOD MOVIE IN AN USELESS PIRATED VCD

After I've waited for the past few months for the oppurtunity to watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind in cinema or at home with a pirated DVD (so long as everything looks clear and I can hear everything), I finally gave in and bought the pirated VCD version of it, eventhough I know I will surely regret it... Turns out I'm both right and wrong.

Well, usually after I finished watching a worthy show, I'll blog about it. And this is DEFINITELY a good show, but I dunno yet juz HOW good izzit. This is simply bcuz the quality of the VCD is HORRIBLE, juz as I expected it to be. I can hardly hear half of wat the characters are talking about, and the subtitles aren't really helpful, since they only appear once in awhile. And the camera frequently runs out of focus too, which I find to be really annoying.

Still, from the little that I could comprehend from the movie, it definitely has impressed me. I'm trying to imagine how much more I'll enjoy the movie if I could get everything there is in it... Well, either I have to wait for the movie to show in local cinema (i have no idea why it isn't shown yet... It doesn't have excessive sex/violence scenes or watsoever) or for the DVD to be distributed. Till then, I won't blog about it.

And now I definitely have to study. 7 more days to Summative 2, and I still have Repro, BS, Genetics and Biostats to cover... ARGH...

No comments: