Tuesday, June 29, 2004

ONE DOWN, ONE MORE TO GO

Summative 2 has come and gone! And of all the tests and exams I've taken for all these years, I have to say that I faced this one most calmly and confidently. After reading most of the notes for 3 times (excluding BS and Biostats, naturally), I juz can't read anymore on the very day b4 my exams. Indeed, I've being studied so much that I actually felt sick of studying!

Also, after all the prayers from my beloved brothers and sisters, I really really feel that I'm really blessed. Indeed, ever since I've entered IMU, God has showered so much blessing over me, that the only phrase that I could use to describe this overwhelming sense of security and being loved is from David's Psalm 23: My cups overflows... Why would God love someone as unworthy and lowly as me? Even now I'm really awed at his infinite and conditional love, and how I'm completely indebted to him!

Well, as for the test... It was OK, more on the easy side... But I DID make a lot of careless mistake. For example, if there are 30% thymine on both strands of a DNA, and many percent of cytosine are there? Without much thinking, I wrote 70% down... ARGH... That was a really STUPID mistake la! Not to mention getting lots of negative markings for the MCQ!!! Still, I'm confident that I could at least get an A- la... But I do hope I can get an A though... I really have put in a lot of effort for that test!

Can't study after the test, so I finished watching 2 movies, Amadeus and yet another Studio Ghibli anime, Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind. For Amadeus, well, I guess it's pretty decent biography of the musical genius Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart la, but I'm really impress by the wigs, costumes and stage operas though! As for Nausicaa, needless to say, director Hiyao Miyasaki has again proves that he's a genius. I was a bit disappointed at the artwork and the music at 1st, but since this is his first work ever, it's forgivable. Yet this is one of the deepest movie I've watched too, eventhough it's animated, and is much better than all the countless thrash movies produced nowadays. I'll have to collect all his works one day!

No comments: