Thursday, June 24, 2004

-VE MARKING

After months of speculation, I've finally got the truth. There IS negative marking for us sem 1 students after all! Man Dr. Reddy seriously need to undergo a Basic Communication course for being misleading us to think that there is no negative marking for us after all. Wat he was trying to tell us is that we won't have our negative marks carried forward, i.e. if we got all 5 answers wrong, the minumal mark we could get is 0, and not -2.5. Silly guy...

I'm having a dilemma now... So in case I'm not sure about the answer for MCQ, should I juz leave it blank and got a zero, or juz simply "shoot" and risk a negative marking of 0.5 mark? For the past 12 years, I've been trained to answer ALL of my questions, no matter I know the answers to it or not... So I guess it won't be easy now to break the habit. Argh... I hate the system!

And to all the seniors who are constantly whining on how lucky we sem 1 students are and how we only score high bcuz we dun have negative markings, turns out u guys are wrong after all. We dun score high bcuz we're lucky... we did that bcuz we're good! Hahahaha...

No comments: