Sunday, June 20, 2004

DOGGIE IS ALL GROWN UP!

I planned to blog this earlier, but always forgotten about it. Remember the black puppy I used to have at my house earlier? It was sent to my dad's factory a few months ago to be cared for by the workers there, since we dun have sufficient time to spend with the dog and the dog is so hyperactive that it had to run all over the space, knocking down all sorts of things and chewing all sorts of chewable stuff (e.g. the washing machine water hose). Well, I get to meet it again a few weeks ago...

The dog has grown, that's for certain... but it's not really much taller... But it's definitelt longer! It kinda resembles a Welsh Corgi, except that it lacks the elegant long fur Welsh Corgi has... So I guess it must have been a cross-breed. It really looks adorable with its oversize ears and short legs with a rather long body. It even recognizes me! Always get excited and active when it sees me, jumping around, licking or lie flat on the ground for me to pat it.

My parents asked me if I wanted to bring the dog back home again, but I guess it's enjoying more here in the factory than back at my house, since it has a bigger space to run around now. So I guess it'll be best for it to stay there for the time being leh... I'm kinda fond of the dog now though... N I dun really mind it licking all over my hands anymore...

Anyway, some of u may notice that I keep switching the use of "he/she" and "it" when I refering to dogs in different blog entries... The reason is because I'm dunno which is better! I do know "it" is more accurate, but it is a bit hard to use la... Am I suppose to say "it enjoys itself"?? Hmmmmm...

No comments: