Thursday, June 03, 2004

GARLIC SUX

"Garlic sux". This shall be included as one of my motto from today onwards. And I'll add another principle that I will now follow: "Nv eat anything I hate eating, even if everyone if forcing me too. I will not ingest anything against my own will, lest I throw up and all hell is unleashed."

Still, I nv thought raw garlic can be so revolting and distasteful. I seriously almost puked when I was forced to take part in a game designed for the Sem 5 leavers, but since they were short of one guy, I was "offered" by my "dear" fellow batchmates as a "willing sacrifice"... Sheesh... But thank God I was able to draw out from the game b4 I have to stuff a cili padi into my mouth... That's really too much for me.

The 1st year anniversary of my blog, June 5th, is a-comin'!! Since it's a Saturday, I'm really worried that I can't blog then, since my PC is currently infected by virus... Well, if that's the case, I'll go all the way to my dad's office to blog then! Or forced my dad to bring back his laptop! Nothing will stop me from blogging at my blog 1st year anniversary!!! Hey, maybe I'll held a celebrationt too! >=)

No comments: