Wednesday, June 30, 2004

EOS 1 STUDY BREAK

It's been 2 days now since Summative 2, and the EOS 1 Finals is looming more and more closer ahead... And yet I have barely started revising my Summative One stuff... The sooner I leave my home for Vista the better! I can nv study here at home! Too many distractions/temptations to resist!

I'm really crazy over Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major: Andante now... Wonder where I can get a cd with that beautiful piece... Oh ya I've watched Harry Potter and the Prisoners of Azkaban yesterday. I know, it's pretty late to watch that now, but heck, with all the tests going on, wat can I do? I kinda enjoy the movie, and I have to say it's quite well-crafted. Looking forward for the sequels, since I've given up reading the books from Book 4 onwards... it's juz too blardy long! Hahahaha...

Okie, gotta continue my studies now, at 3:23am... Sheesh...

No comments: