Tuesday, June 01, 2004

SCHIZO

1 of my fren called me a schizo b4 (read Jayne's testimonial on me at Friendster, the earlier 1), but I have nv take it seriously... until now. I juz realized last night that my different batchmates has different impression on me, and they're divided into 2 categories of time:

1. Those who see me more often in the morning/afternoon, and
2. Those that see more often in the evening/night.

For those who only know the "morning/afternoon me", I'm nothing but a blur, annoying, slow fool... Ask any SOS member, and they'll explain the term "Thomasified" to u. I am very used to that "me" by now, since that's "me" for the last 10 years or so. But it's this other "me" that seriously bugs me. I was complaining about how most of the girls in out batch are so busy studying that I dun get a chance to know them all while playing fusball when Ben suddenly pointed out that I myself spent most of my time studying too.

My initial thought is to deny it, but then I started pondering... Why makes him say that? I guess it's bcuz Ben (and a few others) only see a part of me, the one who is only active at night and totally non-existing during the day. I won't deny that I work hard in my studies when I'm in the mood for it, but the only problem is it only happens when I'm in the mood for it. And the peak of that mood for me begins in the late evening and ends at around 1 am.

Funny that I only realized now how different ppl perceive me as such different individuals. Crazy, wacky and annoying in the day, serious and nerdy in the night... Am I a schizo??!!


Yes preciousssss...

No comments: