Sunday, June 06, 2004

THIEVE!!!

I was woken up by my bro and told to look at my dad's car in the afternoon... and was shocked beyond belief! The glass at the right front door of the car was knocked down! And the car was parked at my house's front lawn all the time! Imagine someone coming into the front lawn on the afternoon, with 4 ppl in the house, break the glass and steal a Touch n Go card without us noticing! Man...

How that guy (guys) can be so daring and so skillful (we seriously didn't hear a thing!), I have no idea. I have very good reasons to suspect the foreign construction workers working juz opposite my house to be the ones responsible. The glass was a thick one, yet they manage to remove it without causing so attracting any suspicions... I have to give them credit, they're good...

But it's kinda stupid how they went thru so much trouble juz to steal my dad's Touch N Go Card... They "earned" an extra RM 80 or so, but my dad need to pay around RM 500+ (Maybe even reached a thousand, who knows) for the fixing bill... It's seriously illogical... Oh well, thank God they did not steal other stuff in the car, like the expensive camera my dad borrowed...

Gotta be more careful next time...

No comments: