Wednesday, October 01, 2003

MORE THAN 1 BLOODY HOUR WASTED!!! >=(

Today is a %@#$ bad day!!! 1st I've downloaded the RoTK movie trailer for 20 minutes before my idiotic bro somehow got the PC jammed!!! ARGH!!! So I restart the entire PC again, juz to find out the connection went wrong... and so I restart the PC yet again, and start download it while I went to a bookshop, and have passport size pics taken at another nearby shop.

And then shit happens... Damn all confusing one-way street!!! 1st, I went to the bookshop the wrong way... I should have go from one side to the other... So I keep that down in my head... When I went to the photo shop juz across the road from the bookshop, I correct myself by going through the supposed direction from wat i learn from the earlier road... Turns out that this time, it's juz the opposite direction of the earlier road...
And guess wat? The cars from the other direction get stuck bcos i went the wrong direction... Hurriedly I tried to have a 3 point turn, but the STOOOOPID driver juz keep on getting closer n closer to me without giving much chance for me to do it properly... Ends up the bumper of my car hit the ramp beside the road... I cringe at the thud sound... This shit happens b4, that's y it sounds so damn familiar... N my bumper hang midair on the left side... Again... Juz like last time... ^*&^@#>{@!!!

Damn... When I return home, guess what?! The movie trailer is 89% completed! Yea, rite? It took me few minutes to realize later that the download has STOP there... 89% complete... After 45 minutes of downloading... So there goes 1 precious hour... Wasted...

I feel like destroying things now... Or kill something... Maybe I should hunt down some cockroaches... 2 nights ago I killed 4 cockroaches in 1-hour interval... MUST RELEASE ANGER!!!!

No comments: