Thursday, October 02, 2003

CPU CHARITY DAY

Wow... wat a day... 30 minutes per period is insufficient for any teaching to commence any teaching at all, so we're quite relaxed for the day... Kinda felt like Teacher's Day during secondary school... eheh... Helped out at the BBQ chicken stall... Quite busy, but I enjoy myself helping there... The BBQ chicken was not bad, bad not as good as Boodram claimed it to be either. =p Quite a lot of ppl bought it, and the end, all the chickens are sold out! Yea!

Well, get to chat with Jayne, Eyrique, Sabera and Sebastian during "work"... Quite memorable... Oh ya, the cookies' great!!! Yummy!! In fact, I kinda regretted that I did not bought more of it... It's DELICIOUS!!! As for the other stores, I didn't really pay much attention to them... But the body art stall is quite impressive, I must say... The ppl working there are really artistic!

Well, there's all I have to say about the Charity Day... Not much, bcos nothing extravagant really happens...

No comments: