Friday, October 17, 2003

THE EMPTIEST OF FEELINGS

Transport, motorways and tramlines,
starting and then stopping,
taking off and landing,
the emptiest of feelings,
disappointed people, clingling on to bottles,
and when it comes it's so so disappointing.

Let down and hanging around
Crushed like a bug in the ground
Let down and hanging around...


[An excerpt from Radiohead's Let Down]


It's like when Andy Warhol said he enjoyed being bored. It's about that feeling that you get when you're not in control of it - you just go past thousands of places and thousands of people and you're completely removed from it.
[Jonny Greenwood]





Completely removed... The emptiest of feelings... That's exactly what I'm feeling now... Dunno y, but I can't help but keep feeling down lately... I'm bored of wat I'm learning now in Economics and Biology... Economics bcos it's getting to complicated to be enjoyable and enlightening, and Biology bcos Evolution is a BORING topic... As for Physics... Can't help but feeling "abandoned" after Mr. Gillick's leave-taking... Sigh...

Even hanging around with frens can't removed the sense of... aimlessness, emptiness, hollowness, meaningless... I need something to push me on... But wat?! The ISUs I guess... All the 3 subjects... But all three ISUs are equally boring... Not much new knowledge to be gained... Sigh... Next week 5-days holiday summore... Man, I'm gonna bored till death!!! Must organize a trip to sumwhere... But where and with who?!

The emptiest of feelings... <=(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are looking wow power leveling, buy warcraft gold as well as WOW Power Leveling and World Of wow levelingWhen you need someone to listen,FFXI Gil, I'll be there. When you need a hug, cheap FFXI Gil,I'll be there.