Saturday, October 11, 2003

WEI CHER'S BIRTHDAY!

Celebrated Wei Cher's birthday at the Kampung place at Berkeley Garden... Pick him up at the PBSM HQ, then Thian Meng from his house... Well, Wei Cher's primary skool frens were with us too... 3 of them... At 1st I was worried that we won't mix well, but it turned out better than I expect. They're quite decent, though they do swear quite frequently. But I guess that's something I have to get used to, yet try my best not to be influenced by them... THe highlight of the dinner party was the sausage eatng part... Well, they order the sausages in 2 flavors, spicy and super spicy, 3 each. Actually, there were 7 of us there... But since I can't stand chilli, I'm... excused... >=)

The 3 of them who got the super spicy flavour are damn unlucky, Wei Cher was one, and two of his primary skool frens were the others. The sausages themselves looked as if were covered with powdery fungus, but they were all chili powder actually... 1 of Wei Cher's fren looked as if he's melted like butter due to his sweat (hahahaha), but the other was like... completely cool about it... Wow, impressive... He kept boasting about the sausage tasting sweet... and earn himself a second helping... But the funny thing was my fren ordered super spicy with extra chili powder... When he opened the wrappings around the sausage, my did he look shock! I laughed my head off then! But that guy managed to stuff em all into his mouth... Really impressive!

Well, we did enjoy ourselves... It's great to have a nice chat with old frens really... Looking forward to watch a movie together on Sunday! I wonder should I watch Infernal Affairs 2 or The Tale of Two Sisters... Hmmm...

No comments: