Wednesday, October 29, 2003

A DAY OF "LEARNING"

Learn 2 new slang English words today... Interesting discovery indeed. One of them I will not mention here, since the people I discuss the meaning of the slang with find it... obscene... Ayway, it's a word from Silence of the Lambs, from a line from Miggs... "I can smell your ****"... Funny that they all seemed to know the meaning of the word very well while I have not a single clue... Hmmmm... Must be since I came from a Chinese-speaking enviroment and community...

Next is emo... Heard of that word loads of time b4, but I have no idea wat that is, until TJ enlighten me that is... It's a short form of emotion, and it's a music genre which is defined by the emotion-filled voice... Exactly the kind of music I like! So that's new word #2! Hehe

I'm kinda addicted to the Took Talk forum now... It's so interesting to discuss LoTR with fellow fans... In fact, I'll check now if there'a any replies to my post! >=)

No comments: