Tuesday, October 14, 2003

BACK FROM MUET SPEAKING TEST

Juz took from MUET speaking test... The atmosphere much more relaxed than I have ever imagined... But heck the topic is outright stooopid... There will be an election for a Chirman for the Residents' Association, and 4 candidates were shortlisted: The bank manager, the lawyer, the army officer, and the school principal. I propose the bank manager (not my choice, it's decided for me)... And heck, I crap all those stuff I've learn in Organizational Studies last sem... All the planning, organizing, human skills etc. The other 3 (all CPU girls) did quite decently, except for the last girl who was forced to propose the school principle... Poor girl... <=)

Then we have this stupid group discussion, where the 4 of us try to crap as much as possible, then unified in a conclusion... Damn stupid. I mean, if we all agree in one candidate in the 1st place, we won't talk long enough for 10 minutes. And since we're forced to disagree with one another, we all crap about our prefered candidate, and at the last few minutes cut down all the candidates and agree we r think that the lawyer is best... The girl beside me, Shal Ling, talk so slow that I'm worried I'm denied the chance to speak out... Well, in the end I did crap out a few sentences... Sheesh...

Oh well, I dun really care much bout the outcome... We'll see wat I'll get later... For now, I need some rest...

No comments: