Friday, October 31, 2003

A DAY OF MUET

Nv thought that the MUET would take THE ENTIRE DAY!! The schedule if 8 to 10 for Reading Comprehension, 10.30 to 12 for Writing, and 12.30 to 1 for Listening... Well, the Reading Comprehension is really a piece of cake, and I left early to go for my econs class... Dowan to be "left behind" in my lessons... Then comes writing, wish I know I dun do well... It's such a long time since I wrote any essay for English test... Luckily that component only consist of 75 marks out of 300. Hopefully the Reading Comprehension part will pull my marks up (135 marks out of 300!). Lastly is the listening component. There are 3 parts in it, and my, the 3rd part is hilarious!!!

It's an interview of a police officer from a radio station DJ... The police officer actually recommend everyone to check around, inside and even UNDER one's car b4 he or she get into it! Imagine, girlslying down on the ground in their mini skirts looking under their car... Dang exxagerating n stupid la... N there's even funnier stuff... When someone waltz into ur car, point a knife at u, and command u to drive somewhere, what should u do? According to that officer, u should CRASH UR CAR!!! Talk about suicide! Hahahaha... Well, he did say drive slowly n crash, but it's hilarious... N if he's the one driving, poke him in the eyes when he's not aware! Then jump off the car! Hahahahaha... N if u're followed by a stalker in a dark alley, run around an obstacle like a car! Idiotic la... Lol...

Well, so ends MUET... I'm quite confident I can get a band 5 to enter IMU, but I do hope that I can get Band 6... We'll see 1st la...

No comments: