Friday, October 24, 2003

2 MOVIES IN A DAY!!

Went to Pyramid with Kenny & Jayne for 2 movies today... A Tale of Two Sisters, and Freaky Friday. Due to massive traffic jam, We reach there by 11.50 am... The showtime for A Tale of Two Sisters was 11.45 am! Yet we rushed in juz in time... the movie juz started...




Wat follows was a scary twisted tale... which was very confusing too... But heck, I really enjoyed it... It makes me think, which few movies nowadays do! There's one part that I found very very funny while the others freak out... The "peeing" ghost... Lol... Dunno wat I mean? Go watch urself! It's a Korean show. I see all races there watching, Malays, Chinese, Indians. The Indian guy behind my row scream like a girl for a couple of times... Hahahah, so funny... I enjoyed the audience as much as I enjoyed the show! >=)




After that, we have our lunch at A&W, then continue with Freaky Friday... It's HILARIOUS!!! Jamie Lee Curtis truly is a great actress!! She steals the whole show!! Lindsay Lohan's acting is credible, but definitely not as funny as her "mum"... Watching the old lady acting like a rebellious teenager are among the funniest scenes I've ever watched!!! Too bad it's kinda short though... I was hoping I can enjoy myself longer! >=)

B4 we returned, I went to Anime Tech... I asked the cashier about the Rurouni Kenshin OVA DVD, whether it included all the 4 episodes... She wasn't sure, so she said she will play it on the TV to show me... I gladly agreed... Indeed it was the one I wanted... but I dun have any DVD player yet!!! The cashier asked me if I wanna purchase it, n I'm too shy to say no... I mean, com'on, ppl have gone trough all the trouble of unwrapping the DVD n showing it to u, n u juz say no?! So now the DVD is with me... But how do I watch without the player?! Argh... Someone out there help me!!!

Last words... I really spent a lot today... about RM 70... The DVD itself cost me RM 40 adi... Gosh... Gotta spend less now!!! <=)

No comments: