Friday, October 03, 2003

A SILLY SHOCK

Woke up from my slumber... Feeling blurry.... Wat time izzit? I distinctly remember the alarm rang, and I off it and went on sleeping... Wait a minute... Wat time is... HUH?! 7.40am?! OH NO!!! I've missed the bus!!! Hurriedly, I ran out of my room, and I was surprised to hear Ranma's voice buzzing from the TV upstairs... Wait a minute... Ranma during early morning?! That's when I remembered I've juz woke up from my afternoon nap... Duh... It's 7.40 pm... Wat a blur case I am... <=)

Well, watched Underworld after I bought the VCD from pasar malam... Wat can I say about it? Confusing plot, bad to mediocre acting, shallow characters... Too bad... I see potential for a better backstory and setting... Yet surprisingly, it's amusing and entertaining enough to sustain my interest to finish watching the movie... The movie took ideas and stuff from loads of other movies... Most notably The Matrix, Dark City and Interview With The Vampire... But I like the (Matrix-ish) costumes and atmosphere though... Very Gothic... 2.75 starts out of 5. (Can't decide should I give 2.5 stars or 3... so halfway lo... =p )

No comments: