Monday, October 20, 2003

PACKED UP SUNDAY

Imagine this... Sister's sport's day in the morning, uncle's university graduation in the afternoon, swimming at aunt's condo in Shah Alam in the evening, and a second dinner in the night... Wat a packed-up day!!!

I truly enjoy my attending sis' Sport's Day... At least the 1st half of it... Walking around, surrounded by kids who constantly calling me teacher (eventhough I'm no longer one for the past 3 months!), and asking me why I did not return to the primary school earlier, and requesting me for photographs... Ahhhh, I felt like a celebrity! (Enough illusions of grandeour u ego freak!) As the sport's day drag on and on and on and on... I can't help but feel real BORED... By the time it was all over, I was like, "What? Only 3 hours have passed? It's like half a day!!"

As for my uncle's graduation... Well, I feel kinda stupid... We went all the way to Universiti Putra Malaysia, then guess wat? Me, my mum, my aunt and my cousin actually cannot enter the hall to witness the graduation!! Only 2 are allowed to enter! Sheesh... They seemed to know that adi, but heck, I dun!! Then wat the heck do I travel more than 1 hour (+ carsick) for?! Dang! In the end, my grandma "escaped" from the hall... She's can't stand the heat due to the over-stuff crowd... And so we went circling around the area, trying to get ourselves some drinks... whick took us about 30 minutes... Then we get my grandpa and another aunt of mine, and help them to escape the overbearing heat! Hahahaha... By the time we reached home, the graduation ceremony wasn't over yet... There's still graduates waiting to receive their cert!!

Then I went to my aunt's condo at Shah Alam for a swim... I felt tricked then... B4 I stepped into their car, I thought I was going to the Swimming Stadium at Shah Alam... Turns out I got the wrong infomation from my mum... They're going to their condo to swim!!! The swimming pool is terribly small, but "populated" by too many swimmers!!! In the end, I can't really enjoy it... ARGH... But I did end up with a nice dinner with my aunt's family though... Imagine ordering 3 rounds of "fu rong dan" (omellete)!!!

Well, returned home by 8.45pm... n my family were really mad... They were all waiting for me n my sis to return so we can eat dinner together! And we're like, "Er... We ate already..." My dad was like... silently angry... Looks kinda scary... eheh... So we go for a "second" dinner... Actually, not really a dinner for me, since I only ate a RM 3.50 ABC Supreme! But I actually felt full after eating it! Hahahaha... By the time I returned home, I haven't started any of my homework! Figuring I'm too tired anyway, I juz abandoned them and go to sleep... Hehehe... >=)

No comments: