Tuesday, October 21, 2003

GLOOMY SUNDAY

I was eating at Burger King with Lance and 2 other frens, when Lance suddenly mentioned this song which many ppl have commited suicide after hearing it... it's called Gloomy Sunday... I shuddered by the mere thought of it, eventhough I read about it long time ago in an "UnXplained" book... I have a strong sense of foreboding towards the song, and at first I wanted nothing to do with it... But my curiosity got the better of me... And so I end up researching about it right after I came back to college... I read the lyrics, and it's damn disturbing... But even know I have not the slightest intention of listening to that song, Hungarian or English... I'm depressed enough sumtimes, and am not looking forward to kill myself...

Well, here's the most interesting article I found about the song... I have removed the translated lyrics... I'm disturbed by the mere presence of it on my blog... So I guess this article is enough...

Shit, I juz felt a horrible sense of being watch right after I post this... I decided to delete the article away... Shit, this is juz too disturbing... Someone is watching me from behind... I can feel it... Someone...

No comments: