Thursday, October 09, 2003

FINALLY, LITERATURE PALS!!!

FINALLY!!! After years of search, I've finally found 2 friends that read novels seriously!!! And wat irony!!! We have been sharing the same bus since January this year!!! Wow... It all started when Chu Kin quote a line from a Science Fiction, n I asked him about The Foundation Trilogy, and then Fantasy, ans so on... My enthusiasm certainly have fueled the converstaion!!! There we were, Chu Kin, Kaishah and me, in the bus, discussing about Hannibal Lector, Terry Prachett, Harry Potter, William Shakespeare, Lord of the Flies, Interview with the Vampite, David Eddings, Margeret Weis and Tracy Hickman, elves, The Wheel of Time etc. We were so engrossed and excited in our discussion!!! Wow!!! I finally found what I've been searching for so long!!! People who appreciate Literature!!! Hahahahaha, YEA!!! UHOO!!! >=D

No comments: