Saturday, October 25, 2003

ONE DAY TRIP TO BUKIT TINGGI

Went with my family and 2 cousins to Bukit Tinggi today... Gosh, the roads really curved badly!! It's even worse than Cameron Highlands!! We overshot Colmar Tropicale at first, so we went to the Japanese Garden 1st... And I must say, it's incredebly peaceful and beautiful there... The air is really fresh and cooling... Ahhhh how I miss it! If only I can bought some of the air there home! Hahahaha... I definitely wanna go there again someday!





Next, Colmar Tropicale... When I step into that place, I was like transport to another the world... A French village full of people!! Well, French street is a better term, since it's juz 2 rows of shops n hotels... But it's gorgeous!! Very colourful and lively! We have a great lunch there, roasted chicken n such... There's also a wonderful Michael Jackson imitation performance bu Jordan Sam... That guy looks, acts, walks, dances, sings, poses juz like Michael Jackson!!! He's really perfect in imitating MJ!!! Even his expression and dance steps are exactly the same (including to pull ur groin n dance style... ahem...) Incredible... My only complain to Colmar Tropicale is it's juz much too small!!! Gimme a village, not juz 2 row of shops/hotels!!! All the buildings add up to only about 15 buildings or so... Much too small!

Lastly we went to the Rabbit Park... Well, it's full of rabbits of course! White ones, black ones, and the somewhat greyish brown ones... Quite adorable, these little critters... I used to think them as boring and lazy... But all the rabbits here are really active... Well, I should say most of them... There's one group of them which, after satisfying their hunger from feeding the food provided by excited tourists, juz lie together in a big pile and sleep!!!

Well, overall, quite a satisfying trip... There are some stuff that are still under construction there, like one HUGE French castle... I'll definitely go there again someday!! I've already missed the fresh air of the Japanese Garden!!!

No comments: