Monday, October 27, 2003

2 RUSHED WORK, 1 DISAPPOINTING RESULT AND ANOTHER DECENT ONE

Wat a day... Starts up at 5.50 am... Need to have at least 1200 words for my Economics ISU essay, but I only reached 772 words... Pray to God dearly yesterday and this morning that I may be able to complete it, and I'm quite calm all the time, cuz I know God will always make a way! >=) Oh thank you God for making me finish the essay in time!

The 1st thing I know of when I woke up from my sleep is a new point for my essay, as if God has inserted in into my head... I know that sounds ridiculous, but it truly happens! I juz woke up and 'bang!' there's a new point for my essay that I desperately needed... To think that I've spent the whole night yesterday struglling to think of a point... Heheh, God really works in mysterious ways...

Got my last econs test paper during econs class... It was shockingly bad, but not unexpected... Mr. Kuah has changed the test format to prepare us for the finals... I only got 41 out of 50... Bad bad... All my past tests results were like between 46 to 49... Never have I ever imagined that I'll get below 45... It damages my beautiful average mark... permanently... Sigh, guess I gotta push to my limits for Econs from now onwards... Perhaps even beyond... Gotta catch up those lost marks...

Then came Biology lab... I was rushing like a madman, desperate for answers... Frankly, I think the post lab questions are stupid, for it is more of a logical thinking kind then knowledge based... There's no answer watsoever that can be found in the books, so u gotta use ur logical thinking skills... Sucky... I never like to answer questions in which I have no confidence in getting them rite... Anyway, I managed to finished it 5 minutes b4 my next class, and then finish up my lunch in 5 minutes or so to rush back to college n class... Amazing that I made it in time, eh?

Then as usual, there's the Biology tests discussion with Kausar... Apparently most students dun do well in this test, n Mrs Joanne may adjust the marks. And so I have a mental praparation to expect low marks for my Bio test, juz like my econs... Turns out my pessimism is unfounded. I did quite decently in my test, 25 out of 28... Nothing great, but not bad either. So thank God for that! It's quite a relief not to have 2 blows for my tests in a day!

I found up I've been losing my edge lately... Growing lazy, and losing the competitive mood... Must have been due to my achievement for the mid-term... I'm really proud of getting no. 5 in my mid term, n I praise God for that... But somehow the overbearing sense of achievement cause me to lose my motivation to push forward... It's like... there's not much room for me to improve anymore... So I guess I'll juz chill for the time being, and regain my momentum again a few weeks later, juz to crash headlong for the finals... Not a bad plan! >=)

No comments: