Monday, October 13, 2003

MIYF PASAR PAGI AND INFERNAL AFFAIRS 2

Went to the pasar pagi sale at KCMC today... There's a light drizzle, but it definitely dun dampen the everyone's cheerful spirit... The siu mai we made was a success (juz as I expected), and was sold out so fast I dun even have the chance to try them myself! Bought a rainbow colour wrist band and a cross-shaped keychain (nicely done!). Too bad I have to leave so soon... Cos I'm going to watch Infernal Affairs 2 with 2 of my frens at 1.40 pm.



Well, the only reason I watch the show at cinema was bcos I wanna accompany my fren, da birthday boy. I watched the 1st movie, and I must say, it's good... Far better than many mediocre Hong Kong action flick, full of suspence, intrigue, action... But it's juz too bleak... And more importantly, though the plots are great and the acting's excellent, I juz can't symphatize the protagonist (nor the antagonist)... They r so... morally-ambiguous... Sad... It could have been such a great movie, if only the audience could symphatize 1 of the characters... Sigh... Nevertheless, 4 stars out of 5 for a job well done. I'll watch Infernal Affairs 3 for certain when it comes out, but probably in pirated VCD format... Heheh...

No comments: