Thursday, October 09, 2003

GREAT TIME WITH NEW FRENS N OLD

Have lunch with Einstein n his gang today... All 3 of them are from outstation... 2 from Johor, 1 from Pahang... 1 interesting observation I've noticed is that people from outstation tend to be more... erm... humble and simple (it's a compliment, i mean no offense). That's y I like them... Majority of "uptown" ppl I knew tried too hard to act cool and are less... approachable... I will always remember the insult on "Klang people eat dogs", which is by the way a good example of how proud and foolish "uptown" ppl could be... Anyway, they r really friendly, eventhough this is the 1st time I met them. Heck, they even invited me to join them for karaoke... But I'm not sure I wanna go... I have a horrible voice!! But maybe... I'll think about it...

Ate tea time with Lance after classes... and his ambitious nature still kinda surprise me... Man, that guy probably will make it big in the future... He's already charting his own future course adi... Hahaha, all the best wishes to him! Hopefully he can do as much as wat he say he'll do! Hehehe... Nv thought the "guan nau pan me" at Success to be so tasty... Must eat there ore often!!! >=)

Mrs Joanne class is really weird 2day... Well, as we are in the evolution chapter, today she teaches about creationism... With all the verses from Genesis!! I admit it's a nice twist, espeacially after so many ppl have been brainwashed in thinking The Theory of Evolution is an established LAW instead of juz an THEORY. But her explanation from the biblical point of view juz dun fit in Biology... I would appreciate it more if she is to explain scientifically based on the verses... Also, the article from a pastor who harmonize both the evolution science and biblical verses are flimsy at best... Clearly the pastor is no scientist... Nevertheless, I thank God that we have a Bio teacher that not only does not scorn Creationism as a superstitious n obsolete belief, but actually taught about it!

No comments: