Thursday, June 26, 2003

ME N MY ROTTEN LUCK... >=0

First, I forgot to bring back home the exercise books to mark... Then, after my full-of-twisted-nightmare nap, I wake up to find the sky shady... just like yesterday... Ignoring it, I pack my stuff hurriedly, and when I went out of my house, it began to rain lightly... Not wanting to risk repeating the same mistake as yesterday, I drove to the condo anyway... I figured that the rain will stop soon...

The rain started to fall heavily by 7.15, one hour after I start swimming... Still not so bad... Only that in the rush of going back b4, I accidentally put my handphone into the same plastic bag I kept my wet swimming trunk... By the time I found out, the keypad can't function... Bummer!! >=0

That's not all... Since I've not brought back the exercise books to mark, I went to Klang Parade to buy some old computer games... My notebook is too outdated to be able to run any new cool games... <=( Bought Civilization 3 and its expansion (The Best PC Game Ever!!! Really!!!), n also scrabble... Halfway through the installation, my dad wanna type an urgent mail to his client... I figured this wouldn't take long, so I let him do it... Problem is, he can't send the mail!!! Duh... Ends up I wasted 1 hour just waiting for him, while I play Solitaire to kill time... (Not the PC version... I use real cards!!!)

Well, gotta end here now... I wanna play da game liao!!!

No comments: