Saturday, June 28, 2003

TEACHERS MEETING N MY BRO (HORRIBLE) RESULTS

Whoa... It's juz as I expected... The teachers meeting is DEAD BORING... When we arrive at the school library, all the teachers tried to sit as far from the headmaster n the assistant principals as possible... The tables are arranged in a "U" shape, and the teachers were all seated in the two ends while the "VIPs" were seated in the middle. All the teachers that came earlier sit at the very ends of tables... So we'll kinda like iron attracted to the two ends of a "U" shape magnet... >=) Anyway, I gotta chat with colleagues around my my age... So guess that's not too bad la... I always like to make friends!!

And now, the stuff that make me REALLY mad... my bro's results... OH HORROR HORROR!!! 3 A2, 1 B4, 2 C3, 4 G9!!! 4 subjects FAILED!!! BM, Add Maths, Sejarah, and Moral!!! And guess what?! Now I have a curfew for online!!! I must stop at 10.30 pm!!! All bcos my bro slept in class after he online/ playing computer games deep into the night!!! AAARRRGGHHHH.... Mum want me to be good example, but no way I'm going to offline at such an early hour!!! Many of my freinds haven't even online yet at 10.30pm!!! Duh... what can my bro learn all the good stuff from me?? Com'on, I've play games till late at nite, but I've always maintained my results!!! He juz plain LAZY, that's all!! What am I supposed to do, whip him to study all day long?? Judging from his "earlier performance" in his studies n homeworks, I've already expected him to flunk his test... It's so so bad, and he still act like nothing serious has happpened... ARGH!!! And a C6 for Maths!!! C6!!! AAIIIIEEE!! I'm gonna make sure he'll improve on his test by the end of the year!!! That lazy pump!!

No comments: