Friday, June 06, 2003

ME VERY 1ST POST!!!

MY VERY FIRST POST ON MY VERY FIRST BLOG!! Well, not quite... I've abandoned 1... oh nvm that, it's a new beginning!!!

The Final Exams for my 1st semester is finally over!! Yea!! But... I'll probably miss my friends at college... boohoohoo... Aw, nvm... We can hang out somewhere during the holidays! At least... I hope so... Time will tell...

Oh gotta stop thinking negatively... Today is a great day!! Really! Eventhough I have an exam, there really is ZERO stress!! I even make a fool of myself in the discussion room... The test is also surprisingly easy!! Although not many of my friends agree with me... But I guess I have to thank Miss Tee... She always gave us such super tough short tests... (Well, not always... most of the time...) The Final Test really was so much more easier!! I felt like I'm flowing through it smoothly!!

Too bad not everyone did the test well... A friend of mine looks like a dried, dead twig after she left the exam hall... Sigh... Well, don't be so downcast la... (you know who you are... =P) I don't think the mark will seriously affect your future career!! Dun be so scary leh... Angry women are like... angry Alanis Morrisette... bbbbrrrr....

As soon as I reach my grandma's house, I get to follow my aunt to KLCC!!! Yea!! Talk about a good start for a very long holiday!!! (more than 1 month!!) Ooooo... I juz love Kinokuniya!! It's book reader's paradise!! Spent more than hour than by juz scanning through!!! Finally bought Anne Rice's Interview With The Vampire... Hope I'll like it... (Watched that show too... cool!!)

By the time I've reached back home, it's already 9.30 pm... What a day... and now I've juz created my very own blog! Yea!! Looking forward for tomorrow!! Gonna watch Pixar's Finding Nemo!!! Can't wait!! Well, gotta end here... My bro wanna use now... Can't wait for tomorrow!!

No comments: