Friday, June 27, 2003

MY HANDPHONE IS OK AFTER ALL!!! ^_^

Guess what?! My handphone is as good as it was when I woke up this morning!!! Well... not really... there's still something wrong with the display at first... But it was already that way b4 the incident yesterday!!! I've called up my cousin, a handphone expert, and asked if he could fix it up for me... He called me to let it dry first, and if it still dun work, then I could call him anytime... And it really did work!!! I'm so surprised!!! Guess I don't need to worry too much about "tomorrows" again!!!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:34

After I watched the second last episode of Vandread: The Second Stage today, I've finally found out that I really enjoy the anime series... Kinda late, isn't it? I mean, tomorrow is the last episode!! Or maybe there's 2 more... not really sure... It's quite amusing, and full of interesting characters... But I juz dun understand y Misty, the girl from Pluto was introduced at all... She's totally useless!!! But she did make one fine comic relief character... Other than that... I'm more and more of an anime fan now!!! Hope that AXN will show more new anime series instead of keep repeating the old ones!!! =)

No comments: