Monday, June 23, 2003

GOT DA MAIL ON MY RESULTS ADI... LET'S SEE...

Well, today don't begin well... I'm late to work, late to assembly, found myself to be responsible for typing out the standard 5 science test paper {Chinese Star summore... so time-consuming... >=( } ... So is today doomed to be a bad day? It all boils down to my 1st semester results now...

I have te mail on my results now on my lap... Juz as I dreamed when I was taking a nap juz now... A mix-match of Harry Potter, students' homework, swarming of mosquitoes after rain, and my results... My dreams, or , more correctly, nightmares, are becoming more and more twisted and disturbing now... All recent events kinda given me too much pressure!!! Oh enough of all that... Here goes... [tear, tear, anticipation, excitement]

....................................

Ok... I've torn the side... Now the top part... Here goes...

....................................

Organizational Studies - 91% (YES!!!)
English 3U - 82% (Huh?! I actually got a Level 4?! Praise God!!)
Mathematics of Data Management - 87% (WHAT?! 87?! What went wrong in my final test?!)
Chemistry - 91% (Wow!! I thought I'm a goner after the finals then!! Thank God!!)

So my overall marks (excluding English 3U) would be 269... Aiya... Juz 1 mark short from my target!! =S I was hoping that I can get a beautiful 90%... Ends up 89.67% pula... -_- But after the number is rounded up, I got 90%... So did I achieved my aim?? Dunno aso... =P Nevertheless, I am very satisfied with my results!! Praise God for everything!!

No comments: