Friday, June 06, 2003

1ST STAGE TEMPLATE DESIGN COMPLETED!!

I've finally finished the first stage of my template design after more than 4 hours of hardwork! Phew... I even missed 2 episodes of Samurai X just to finish it... I'm still not completely satisfied with the looks of my blog though... I'll probably modify it again tomorrow... For now, I really need a nap b4 I go to my Cell Group tonight...

Watched Finding Nemo just now at 1 pm... I have to say, it wasn't as good as I've expected... Pixar have made such excellent animation in the past few years (Toy Story 2 is among my all-time favourite motion picture list!!), and Finding Nemo certainly isn't one of their best product... Nevertheless, it was mildly amusing... and better than many recent animation!!

Oooo... I'm so tired now... Gotta go for a nap now!! I'll probably post about my CG tonight!

No comments: