Sunday, June 15, 2003

NOTHING MUCH HAPPENED... TYPICAL SATURDAY <=/

Nothing much happened today... But I did ask Wei Cher, my best friend during my secondary school years, to go for a swim at The Regency Condominium (The 1 with the 3 green spheres on the top, near the Berkeley Garden's roundabout). Although we are not as close as b4, we did chat a lot during that time... Guess it's not so bad after all... I get to drive all the way to Meru Batu 6... quite far from here, but mostly a straight route.

I've just spent around 2 hours reading Interview With The Vampire... I've finished one-sixth of the book already, and so far the pace of the plot is very slow... Yet the characters did sustain my interest to read on... Both leading characters/vampires, Louis and Lestat, are quite intriguing... But I really have to sleep now... Very very tired... So I guess I'll end here!

No comments: