Saturday, June 28, 2003

JOANNE'S FAREWELL PARTY

Juz came back from Joanne's farewell party... Really enjoy the fellowship there... Dunno y, but everyone there at the party reminds me of The Sims... U know, the simulation game by Maxis?? It's so much like the game... Ppl came, the host welcomes, then some eat while sitting, some stand bcos not enough seats, some watching TV, some playing with the cat (me me!!! Oooo I love cats!! =D), and some flipping through photo album... Joanne'll be leaving to Perth, Australia in one week's time to further her studies... Now I have no transport to my CGs, guess I gotta drive myself... Dunno whether should I feel good or bad about it... <=/

Well, nothing much to talk about now... My bro is waiting for his turn to use also... Tomorrow still got Teacher's Meeting at school... Oooo I hate meetings!!! Why do we temporal teacher need to attend meetings anyway?? Duh... Guess I have no choice but to attend... A teacher adviced me to come earlier and grab a seat at the back, so that the headmaster can't see what am I doing there... Heehee... Teachers can be unexpectedly tricky too!! ^_^ Okie, I'll end here for the day!!

No comments: