Sunday, June 08, 2003

PETROSAINS AND ANIMATRIX

Well, I went to Petrosains today... Sad to say, I dun really enjoy it at all... It felt so different compared to the first time I've been there, around 3 or 4 years ago... Guess I learned too much now <=( ... All the info there were either known to me or oversimplified... Sigh... I kinda missed that feeling of awe during my first visit... Guess I'm not a kid anymore...

Now the good news!! I've bought The Animatrix!!! Hooray!!! The Animatrix is a fusion of CG animation and Japanese anime, set in the world of The Matrix Trilogy. There are 9 episodes of short anime/CGI film (around 10 minutes per episode), and so far I've watched 5 episodes! Real cool stuff!! I'll probably post a review of it tomorrow...

For now, I have to send out the prayer items to my CG members, then drive to church for Pastor Maggie's farewell dinner... which will begin in 45 minutes time... So much to do, so little time!!!

No comments: