Saturday, June 21, 2003

SOME INTERESTING DISCOVERY ON PROBLEM SHARING

In my CG discussion today, I've make an interesting discovery... Of course, this is MY discovery... Some of u may have known about thus a long long time ago, but not me!! =P Well, girls can easily share their problems with their friends, regardless of gender... One of our female CG member even say that guys give more expert advice!!! Heehee... As for guys, we tend to keep our problems to ourselves... But when a guy wanna share his troubles or problems, he will probably shares it with a gal instead of a guy... Indeed, guys normally juz talk about common interest, not their problems n stuff... I wonder why... =S

I'm juz informed by Jayne that the top scorers list and the highest score for each subjects for CPU is out!!! Oooo I can't wait to find out!! But I dowan others to tell me of my results... I prefer to find it out myself... U know those feeling we all have when we are waiting for our PMR or SPM results? The excitement, the anxiety, the anticipation... then joy or bitterness... I really like to experienced that whole process again!!! Y not UPSR, u may ask?? Bcos I wasn't at skool during the day the results are announced... I was at a Buddhist camp... (Surprise Surprise!!! Actually, I was forced to go by my aunt... <=( ) So I guess I juz go on waiting for my results!! For those of u who oledi kno me results, pls dun tell me!!! Dun spoil my beautiful moment!!! ;)

No comments: