Monday, June 30, 2003

A TIRING TRIP TO MIDVALLEY

Guess what? My mum can't bring us to MidValley after all... She dropped us at the taxi stand near Klang Bus Stop, and we payed a whopping RM 30 to MidValley Megamall... Of course I protested to her earlier that it is better to go by bus (I don't trust taxi drivers... Bunch of cheaters... >=O), but she wanted my sis to be perfectly safe... Yes, my sis went along, so did my bro n my maid...

Once I reached there, I can't find the two main things I've gone to buy... Interview With The Vampire VCD, n The Vampire Armand novel... After more than an hour of fruitless search, I settled with The Truman Show VCD n The Vampire Lestat novel... Yet, these were still not the main reason I'm there... I actually planned to buy the CPU Physics textbook from TJ, and he said he will make it, since he live near the mall... I've tried to contact him once I reached MidValley, to no avail... By the time we're almost leaving, I gave one more try... Juz to found out from his mum that he's sleeping!!! After his mum woke him up, he apologized bcos he, for some reasons unknown to me, can't go to MidValley!! Duh... Wat a waste of my time!!

Not for my younger sis though... She bought 3 sets of VCDs of Samurai X... She have a complete Samurai X anime collection now... 94 episodes!!! Guess how much she pent on all those? Almost RM 300!! Hua!!! She's juz 11 years old u know!!! And some of u guys think I'm an anime freak?! But I really dun like the Cantonese dubbing for the VCDs... I missed Kenshin's "oro" la... They dun do that in the Cantonese version!! And Kenshin's "Cantonese" voice sux!!! >=O

The taxi fee for the return trip was even more shocking... RM 40!!! But I'm too tired and annoyed to argue with the taxi driver... So we came back all the way to my house in the taxi... Sigh... I'm no longer interested in going to MidValley in the near future... Guess there's only 1 more place- KLCC... But wait!! There's a new one coming!! Berjaya Times Square KL!!! I'm anticipating for its opening for quite some time already... Hope it will be a great mall to hang out in!!!

No comments: