Wednesday, June 11, 2003

THERE AND BACK AGAIN

Gone to Sunway Lagoon with Beng and Jayne today... Me n Jayne had to wait for 75 minutes b4 the bus finally leaves Klang... Whoa, Jayne was real mad then!! ^~^ Certainly not the best trip to Sunway I have, but then again, not bad either... (kena bomb by Beng for dunno how many times... uncountable) Then again, the only time I really enjoy Sunway Lagoon was the 1st time I went with my family when it was newly opened... Ironic... The Sunway Lagoon that time has far less rides than it has now, but I really enjoy then... There's one more that I went with my friends which was not bad... too bad it was marred by a certain... humiliation... (I won't say wat humiliation it was here... =P) I think what makes a good outing is not on where u r going, but WHO u r going with... No offence, Beng and Jayne!! =P Anyway, RM 27 for both Wet Park n Dry Park was a good deal... but then... we dun go for any dry park rides oso... Stupid, rite?

Then we go to Sunway Pyramid... First we try out archery... I kinda have more experience then both of Beng and Jayne combined together, since I have shot around 250 arrows in 2 days b4, when I was at First World Plaza... But I dun do well this time... Maybe it's bcos there ain't no supportive audience around me this time... <=( Oooo I miss the "old days"... Then we go to the arcade... and that's when boredom creeps in... I juz don't find anything in an arcade to be fun or exciting... Come on, think about the jing jing u need to spend for those ever-hungry-for-coins-machines... It's juz too wasteful for me... While the two luvbirds (just kidding! ^_^ ) enjoy themselves, I lepak around Pyramid... Sigh... Pyramid juz dun thrill me anymore ever since MidValley Megamall n Suria KLCC came into existence... Actually, I should say MPH MidValley n Kinokuniya KLCC... =P

Me n Jayne then went back by taxi, then KTM... against my wishes, of course!! But I dun have the energy to argue wif Jayne anymore... U know how stubborn girls can be!! >=) N at the train station, we met Nadia (again) n Jayne's supposed long lost fren (I'm not sure actually... she look crazily happy)... Guess wat? The fren of hers was actually my classmates in my kindergarten!! Oh ya, I oso met the guys that work in the food store opposite my house... Try to say hi to them, but I was totally ignored... same for Nadia (Then again, I'm not sure whether she saw me earlier... ) Anyway, I returned to Eng Ann following Jayne's car (Still can't believe her mum thinks that I'm small... <=O ), then back home by my mum's car...

After watching some anime and rewatch a few episodes of The Animatrix (Oooo I really like it!!), I spent 75 minutes buying so-called formal shirts and pants at Xtra... Jayne must be enjoying herslf at KTV juz a few floors above me... I really felt nervous of my first job ever starting tomorrow la... Well, guess I can only pray and hope for the best!! I wonder how it will be like if I would to teach in classes that have students who are my relatives or my sis's frens... Nono, I dowan to think about it... =l

One more thing... The last puppy died today... I will never let the dog into my house compound anymore... Never!!! >=O

No comments: