Friday, June 27, 2003

VERY VERY OLD PHOTOS, JUZ FINISHED PROCESSED NOW!!! =O

My dad juz brought back 4 photo albums from the photo-processing shop... There are pics from my secondary school graduation, class trip, end of CPU 1st semester pics, Cameron Highland trip... And even my birthday pics last year!! That's... August 2002!!! Imagine, pictures taken 11 months ago, until now only processed!!! This is so so weird...

The CPU pics are quite nice... except... THE ONE I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO!! The one with me n Miss Swanson!!! Argh... Miss Swanson looks nice... At first, I thought it wouldn't look too good, since she did not tied her hair as usual... but unexpectedly, it looks gorgeous!! >=) But... as for me... it's... my eyes... I BLINKED!!! AAAAOOOOO.... I still can tahan if my eyelids were completely shut... But NO!!! My eyelids were like... half-open!!! It make me look like... (a) A lovesick puppy, (b) A hamsap lou!!! Duh... I'm so disappointed... <=( But I guess my look dun matter la... As long as Miss Swanson looks nice!! >=)

No comments: