Monday, June 09, 2003

Uneasiness

I dunno y... I'm feeling very uneasy now... Izzit bcos of tomorrow's trip to Sunway Lagoon? No, it can't be... Then probably it is the fact that I'll start teaching in a primary school at this Wednesday...

The headmaster actually asked me to teach 2 sessions... That means that I'll be at school from 7.30am to 6.50 pm!!! But the pay was good... RM 60 per day... But I really felt nervous... Well, this is my very first job, and I have never taught before... Just hope that nothing goes wrong... And I dowan to teach BM, Chinese, Kemahiran Hidup or Kajian Tempatan!!!

Oh btw, another puppy had died... Kinda expected, though... The dog dunno how to breastfeed her own puppies... Stooopid... I beat her up just now... It deserved it... Juz hope that the other puppy survives...

No comments: