Wednesday, June 18, 2003

THE END OF STRANGE DAWN... (sigh...)

Well, the 13 episodes of Strange Dawn have finally ended... Sigh... I always have this sad feeling whenever a good story ends... I have felt the same way when I finished reading The Lord of the Rings, The Death Gate Cycle, The Rose of the Prophet and It... A lot of ppl complained about the ending as very confusing and abrupt... Personally, I felt that the last episode is too rushed... It could have fit into 3 episodes nicely... Nevertheless, the whole series is very good!! I'm looking forward to watch it again in case it is replay in the future!!

Well, I've just found out that I may have to wait for 5 to 7 months for my salary... Wow... Oh well, nvm... I'm not very eager for the money anyway. I'm starting to adapt to my job now... Still can't really control the students, but at least they learned something... Yet I do hope that they can be more disciplined in the future... Dowan to shout all the time...

Today is also the 1st time I recite the chinese poems... Well, it was ok... but I did stumble a few times though... My sister's teacher was actually not sure whether my voice through the PA was a boy or a girl!! That is absurd!!! I know my voice sound funny, but it can't be THAT bad... Well, hopefully I'll do better tomorrow... <=)

No comments: