Wednesday, June 25, 2003

BOREDOM... YAWN...

What a boring day... Guess I'll go to XTra after I finish this blog entry... I kinda suspects there's still a shop there that sells pirated vcds... >=) Actually, I planned to go swimming today... But when I wake up from my afternoon nap, the sky was dark and it looked like it gonna rain soon... So I changed my mind... Who knows, there ain't no rain until now!! Stooopid... Well, guess I'll go tomorrow then...

I'm kinda sick on teaching... The fools just dunno how important their studies are... Eeeee... Many of them refused to even think, and all they want are the answers... They just copy down without even understanding it... So many did not finished their homework, and some dun even have a book!! Even when they did not did their homework, they could at least pay attention to me when I discuss the answers with them. But did they? DID THEY?! NO!!! They just keep on talking and talking and talking, as if I dun exist... I got so mad after so much shouting and caning that I stormed out of the class... I'll really go mad if this goes on!!! Getta make them fear me... badly... but how?! <=(

No comments: